Monday, July 6, 2015

Loading dependent jscript libraries in ribbon button’s execution CRM 2013

I have a ribbon button on my “Quote” main grid .

I am calling function “sayHello” which is in my web resource “Quote_ribbon” by defining custom action like below.


FunctionName=”sayHello”
Now the problem is, I need to call another method from my “sayHello” function, which is in other web resource “common”.

Solution :-
The solution is simple. We can add all the required libraries to node like below
 FunctionName=”isNaN” 
Note – Since requires a function name, pass “isNaN”.

If you refer 3rd party libraries like jquery or XRMToolkit in your library then just add those in the actions.

Make sure you use the correct order when configuring the ribbon actions.

The dependent script files has to be ordered before the actual script file.


No comments:

Post a Comment